ONLY AVAILABLE FOR KLANG VALLEY AND KL AREA. PLEASE SELECT THE RATE GIVEN BASED ON YOUR ADDRESS/REGION WHEN CHECKOUT
Besides it can be use in cooking, it is also works as an insect repellent such as rat because they dislike the mint smell.
HOW TO CARE?
- It is best to exposed this plant to sunlight!
- Water it thoroughly once everyday. (Rain water or distilled water would be best) It will be great to keep the soil moist at all time.
- An organic soil for herbs is essential for this plant. Shop your soil here!
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT (DIAMETER 15CM, HEIGHT 11CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.