HOW TO CARE?
- This plant do well in a low to medium light. It also makes an amazing office plant since it develops well under bright lights. If you were to put it outdoor, under the shades should be excellent. Direct/harsh sunlight should be avoided.
- Water regularly once every 3 days. It doesn't like to be in a wet feet and overwatering will rot the whole plant.
- An organic soil with extra perlite works best! Shop your soil & perlite here.
- Feed this with fertilizer once every two weeks!
- Is this plant toxic? Indeed it is. This plant is not a pet friendly plant. It contains calcium oxalates, which is lethal to felines and canines. Whenever eaten, it can cause serious consuming of the mouth, tongue and lips, unnecessary slobbering, regurgitating and trouble gulping. On the off chance that your pet has eaten it and gives any indications of disease, please contact your veterinarian right away.
DO NOTE THAT,
- CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SHIPPING POLICY
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT (DIAMETER 15CM, HEIGHT 11CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT