A VERY FAMOUS INDOOR PLANT, POTHOS IS EXTREMELY EASY TO TAKE CARE OF. EVERY PLANT PARENT NEED TO HAVE THIS SWEETHEART. IT CAN TRAILS UP TO 8 FEET!
HOW TO CARE?
- Epipremnum Aureum does well in a low to medium light. It also makes an amazing office plant since it develops well under bright lights. If you were to put it outdoor, under the shades should be excellent.
- Water regularly once a day or once every two days. Overwatering will cause the leaves to turn yellow and fall off.
- An organic soil works best! Shop your soil here.
- Feed your Pothos with fertilizer once every two weeks!
- Is pothos toxic? Indeed it is. This plant is not a pet friendly plant. It contains calcium oxalates, which is lethal to felines and canines. Whenever eaten, it can cause serious consuming of the mouth, tongue and lips, unnecessary slobbering, regurgitating and trouble gulping. On the off chance that your pet has eaten Epipremnum Aureum and gives any indications of disease, please contact your veterinarian right away.
DO NOTE THAT,
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT (DIAMETER 9CM, HEIGHT 7CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.