Did you know that other name for this plant is called a Medusa Plant? Aha! This Euphorbia Flanaganii makes a great plant if you're into jungle-ish environment as it is very easy to grow and trails beautifully!
HOW TO CARE?
- It does well in a medium light. If you were to put it outdoor, under the shades would be excellent
- Water it thoroughly once every 4 days as it is actually a succulent family. It depends on the surrounding temperature too. It's best to check the condition of the soil and only water when the soil is dry.
- A well draining potting mix is essential for your philodendron. Shop your soil here
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A LARGE PLASTIC POT WITH THE PLASTIC HANGER TO HOOK (DIAMETER 15CM, HEIGHT 11CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.