Tolerant of lower light and fond of humidity, its deep purple leaves are flecked with pink stripes and are velvety in texture. Given the right conditions, small white flowers will appear amongst the foliage, making this plant a delight for a shadier corner.
HOW TO CARE?
- It does well in a bright indirect light. If you were to put it outdoor, under the shades should be perfect. They also love a warm enviroment.
- An organic soil works best! Shop your soil here.
- Slightly damp conditions for the majority of the time are what the Jewel Orchid needs to thrive in
DO NOTE THAT,
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT.
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.
Plant received in healthy condition and after 1 week, still looking good and potentially growing.