ONLY AVAILABLE FOR KLANG VALLEY AND KL AREA
GET THIS LOVELY EUPHORBIA LACTEA IN A PINK PASTEL POT NOW!
HOW TO CARE?
- It requires a bright indirect light. Place it in the brightest spot in the room. If you want to place it outdoor, it's better to place them under the shade to avoid from sunburn.
- They don't like to be in a wet feet. Let the soil to be completely dry between each watering to prevent from overwatering that can cause the roots to rot.
- Well aerated and fast draining soil is the best thing that you can give to them. You can also shop your soil here!
- Each pot will be packed with a bubble wrap and will be put in a sturdy box
- All plants will be shipped along with the plastic pot
- You can also request for a same day delivery for Klang Valley area only
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.