HOW TO CARE?
- This plant is a houseplant. It is ideal to keep it in a shielded area with bright indirect light. It cannot deal with direct sunlight.
- Water once every 3 days. It's best to let the soil dry between each watering. Overwatering will cause the roots to rot and your plant will soon die. We definitely don't want that to happen.
- A proper drainage soil works wonderfully for this plant! Shop your soil here.
- Feed your plant with fertilizer once every two weeks.
- You will have the best accomplishment by giving abundant warmth, humidity and sufficient amount of light.
DO NOTE THAT
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT. CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT