This plant is definitely not a fussy plant, and it's so wonderfully easy to grow! Rhaphidophora decursiva is a great aroid for anyone who wants that tropical look.
HOW TO CARE?
- This plant does well in a low to medium light. It also makes an amazing office plant since it develops well under bright lights. If you were to put it outdoor, under the shades should be excellent. Direct/harsh sunlight should be avoided.
- Water regularly once every 2 days. Keep the soil moist, not wet.
- An organic soil with extra perlite works best! Shop your soil & perlite here.
- Feed your plant with fertilizer once every two weeks!
DO NOTE THAT,
- CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SHIPPING POLICY
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT (DIAMETER 15CM, HEIGHT 11CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.