ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE DELIVERED WITHIN KLANG VALLEY. PLEASE CLICK THE RATE BASED ON YOUR REGION WHEN CHECKOUT
If you're into climbing or trailing plant, Stephania Cepharanta is perfect for you. It trails beautifully and cling into any other things near them
HOW TO CARE?
- It does well in a medium light. If you were to put it outdoor, under the shades would be excellent
- Water it thoroughly once every 3 days. It depends on the surrounding temperature. It's best to check the condition of the soil.
- Mainly focus on the soil when you water it. It's best to avoid the leaves
- A well draining potting mix is essential for this plant. Shop your soil here
DO NOTE THAT,
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT. CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT