This Dolphin Plant or Senecio Peregrinus is a rare species. Its leaves shaped like a cute little Dolphin! Oh and, did you know that it's actually a cross gene between String of Pearls and Candle Plant?
HOW TO CARE?
- It does well in a medium light. If you were to put it outdoor, under the shades would be excellent
- Water it thoroughly once every 5 days. It depends on the surrounding temperature. It's best to check the condition of the soil. You can proceed with watering once the soil is dry to prevent root rot
- A well draining potting mix is essential for this plant. Shop your soil here
- THE ACTUAL COLOUR, SIZE AND APPEARANCE OF THE PLANTS CAN VARY. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DELIVERED PLANTS ARE AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL COME IN A PLASTIC POT (DIAMETER 6CM, HEIGHT 7.6CM). CLICK HERE TO SHOP YOUR POTS FROM US!
- PLEASE EXPECT A BIT OF WEAR FROM SHIPPING SUCH AS A SMALL AMOUNT OF LEAF LOSS OR BROWNING. JUST PLUCK THE DAMAGE AWAY AS IT WON'T AFFECT THE CONDITION OF THE OVERALL PLANT
- HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PLANT, YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR A REFUND. EMAIL US A PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PLANT.